Media Productions Executive
Media Productions Executive
Reports to: Summit Media Manager
About the JoB
Summit Consulting Limited is looking for an innovative and experienced Videographer & Editor to fill the position of Media Productions Executive working closely to support the summitMEDIA Manager and a team of peers.
In this role, the candidate will manage and execute a comprehensive video content strategy to drive awareness, traffic, engagement and sales across channels and play a big role in growing our brand.
He/she will not only build on our current video ad strategy, but lead the development of videos that tell our brand story and engage with our community. This will be a full-time hire for the right fit and performance based.
Key responsibilities and Tasks:
1. Photography and video production
2. Photo and video editing
3. Audio recording, editing and publishing
4. Use of adobe products – InDesign, Photoshop, Adobe Studio etc. to publish
5. Updating of videos on YouTube and other social networks
6. Develop and execute a strong video aesthetic for our brand,
7. Research and develop digital content ideas and partnerships
8. Create multiple versions of videos, customized to different platforms
9. Travel to shoot videos as may be needed.
10. Maintain and organize footage from past projects
11. Collaborate with marketing team to execute on content strategy, marketing campaigns and ad hoc video campaigns as needed
12. Other office duties and assignments as may be required from time to time by supervisors
- Knowledge and understanding of the pre-production process
- Understand what pre-production materials are needed to aid a successful video production
- Understand which pre-production materials better demonstrate moving image concepts and ideas
- Knowledge and understanding of production processes
- Understand what tools (such as but not limited to digital video cameras, lenses, audio recording equipment), are needed to successfully create digital video footage
- Understand which production tools can better demonstrate moving image ideas and convey particular meanings
- Knowledge and understanding of post-production processes
- Understand what tools (editing software & editing stations, visual effects software, audio mixing desks and green screen), are needed to successfully enhance and piece together a digital video production
- Understand which post-production tools can help better demonstrate moving image ideas and convey particular meanings
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Video creation (Tvc’s, news and insights on YouTube)
- Audio creations
- Special projects (Awards/ coverage)
- Revenue generated via Video and Audio
1. Must be proficient using Adobe Premiere Pro/ Adobe Creative Suite
2. Must have passed O- Level with 20 and below
3. Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as communications, journalism or digital media is an added advantage
4. A minimum of 2 years’ experience in editing, production, digital video/journalism
5. Knowledgeable in After Effects
6. Experience and command in best practices and trends in social media Marketing is an added advantage
7. Collaborative by nature and can work efficiently with team members
8. A highly organized individual who can manage multiple projects, deadlines and goals
9. Able to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and deadlines
We have a passion for helping the people we work with. This passion to help continues in our alumni, who remain connected and loyal to our firm and its people. Those who join Summit Consulting Ltd join people bound by a shared set of values and a culture of support, caring, trust, respect, and interdependence.
Interested Applicants should upload their applications in pdf form to our platform by simply clicking the link above. The Applications should be addressed to the Summit Media Manager.
About the summit consulting limited
We provide organizational Toolkits and Educative Workshops to stop revenue leakages, Sell more, Raise employee morale and transform your organization by helping you identify and remove the corporate ‘fat’. Corporate fat like lack of staff morale, bloated payroll, frauds and poor strategy execution lead to inefficiency and stagnating growth.
Established in 2007, we are one of the oldest local consulting firms with a regional clientele base. We are compliant with all laws and regulations and are a trusted advisor to some of the top clients in the region including MTN, Government of Uganda and Stanbic bank among others. All our solutions revolve around a simple idea: improving the client’s condition.
When you join Summit Consulting Ltd team, your career with transform in ways you never knew even possible by offering your lots of growth opportunities for a life time fulfillment.