Business Continuity Plan/Disaster Recovery Training for NGOS
November 29 From 8:00 am - 5:00 pm500,000
Register for Event
About this training
This training is designed to equip individuals with essential and fundamental knowledge and skills in crisis management. This training will your equip your team with skills in all managerial positions to develop a BCP/DRP that is well detailed and effective
Who is the target audience?
- This course is targeted towards employees and top management of NGO’s who want to protect the business from a disaster.
- This course is being offered at a basic level and is suitable for all people whether they have knowledge in this area or not.
- Learn about what makes a business continuity plan and a disaster recovery plan.
- Learn about risks, threats, and incidents.
You will learn how to proactively mitigate risks associated with NGO’s and come up with a solid plan of action to take in case the said risks occur.
- Take advantage of the calm before the storm by creating Crisis Management Structures able to efficiently respond to a crisis event.
- Empower your NGO to deal with the first stages of a crisis by learning to develop a robust Incident Management Plan.
Course Outline as Introduction to BCP
- Program Initiation and management
- Understanding Risk and Risk evaluations
- Business Impact analysis
- Business continuity strategies
- Incident response
- Plan development and Implementation
- Awareness and training programs for BCP’s
- Crisis Communications plans
- Coordination with External Agencies
Duration and fee
Fee: Ugx. 500,000 per person at the Institute.
OR Custom in house training at a venue of your choice
Fee: Negotiable. Call Audrey on 0783373637