Is your finance team spending more time than you are comfortable with accomplishing Microsoft Excel tasks? Are you looking to increase the productivity of your team by more than 90%? Do you only use your Microsoft Excel application for simple spreadsheet jobs and are planning to get more advanced tasks accomplished in the shortest time possible?
#BeyondExcel productivity package will equip your teams with the skills to deploy advanced features of Microsoft Excel in your company’s core practices. You will move from 50 to 1000 in a space of a week, which skills can be kept for a lifetime. Ensure you do not miss this once in a lifetime offer that will give you competitive edge in your industry. With over 80% of the firms worldwide using this powerful application and only about 30% using its advanced features, your team will leave the competition envious.
What you will learn:
- Build dynamic solutions like cash tracking systems, payroll systems, billing systems, depreciation schedules, automated aging applications etc.
- Work with hundreds of millions of real-time data from your core systems like SQL server, Oracle, Sage, QuickBooks, Ms Access and leverage from hidden patterns in big data.
- Minimise errors of data entry and tailor user-friendly solutions for instance building a dynamic fully integrated risk register.
- Automatically show red flags in a given pattern of data and expose bottlenecks in your financials, aging reports, billing systems etc.
- Build robust loan amortization schedules, and the benefits of paying extra principal.
- Audit and debug your worksheets to unearth bottlenecks, errors, prevent double counting and bypass hidden errors.
- Make smart investments. Estimate the borrowing capacity of your company, individuals or potential borrowers and assess the benefits or insufficiencies of investing in a given security/asset and/or issuing a bond to effect cash flows.
- Stress test your budget, interest rates, taxable income and perform sensitivity analysis on your company’s financials that will mitigate risk of uncertainty in your company.
- Perform scenario analysis with robust functions and arrays and utilise currency manipulation functions to meet accounting demands of your country’s financial system.
- Import, clean and transform data from your core systems to derive significant insights that will drive your top-line, push you ahead of your competition and improve productivity in your business.
- Reconcile your cheques and detect fraudulent activity, money laundering and terrorist financing that might be hidden within transactions using Microsoft Excel’s power features.
- Build compelling dashboards based on dynamic financial models and other solutions that automatically update whenever your new information is added to your core.
- Design an eco-system of linked worksheets and workbooks that work together to achieve a desirable target.
- Forecast your financials with variance and trend-line analysis to know where your firm is going, what to improve and which product/service to drop from your inventory.
- Build customised applications for your organisation that increase productivity and ease manipulation of monotonous duties.
- Design a configurable model to develop an advanced presentation kit to give your executives different perspectives of a given grid of financial positions to ensure all cases are covered in planning.
- Design systems that solve complex capital budgeting situations, staff scheduling problems and supply chain solutions that ensure optimal use of available resources.