Let's Free Up Valuable Time for Your Business Success
Like many of our customers, Information Technology and Security is probably not your core business. Trying to solve all of your IT challenges internally can become a major distraction. These challenges can be costly and other aspects of your business could suffer.
Leveraging tested #summitSECURITY tools – helps your business remain secure and efficient without taking up valuable work time. As one of the top IT consulting firms, Summit Consulting Ltd empowers your business to start winning at IT.
Our team of cyber security professionals give organizations the necessary level of operational cyber security assistance to perform custom tasks and answer to certain required project needs. Organizations are then allowed to access the qualified individuals for the following roles:
Why invest in security before you know which assets of your business are at risk? And the kind of threats they are exposed to?
Phase 1: Black box penetration testing (External Pen Test)
This includes examining all your external or public facing IP addresses for any vulnerability and if they exist, extent they could be exploited to cause loss to the bank.
External Pen Test Report, to be done and delivered even before we physically visit the company to get any information. All you do is to give us an official authorization letter to undertake an external pen test and a list of your public IPs or applications.
Phase 2: White Box Penetration Testing (Internal Pen Test)
Discover the extent of threats by insiders including IT staff, consultants, visitors, vendors, etc with access to your internal network – local area network or WiFi hotspot. We examine the extent of user privilege escalation, etc and the possible damage they may cause to your business.
Internal Pen Test Report, delivered after a thorough security assessment. In the report, you receive, we describe the server probed, the services running, the IP address, the Port number, the vulnerability found, evidence of exploit and practical recommended a fix.
We advise our clients on how to effectively manage cyber-risks, highlighting measures to secure and protect information stored and processed on computers.
Our methodology, depicted below, is designed to identify, protect, detect, respond and recover from cyberattacks.
Phase 3: IT Governance review
IT Strategy, change management, ISO 270001/2 & COBIT assessment and DR and BCM plan review – we will conduct a 360 degrees IT review to assess gaps, if any and report accordingly; including meeting all requirements by the central banks on ICT assurance.
Our service offering is logically grouped to provide our clientele with the most effective outcomes when selecting one or more of our services.
Phase 4: Data Analytics and Revenue
Assurance to help you uncover what is hidden in your data. You deserve to know what your data is saying before you listen to the opinions of your peers! Make decisions based on facts and not hearsay.
We have performed IT reviews at a number of our clients.
- Certified Cyber Security Specialists in your hands to drive the business
- No need of investment in trainings and skilling up the on-site team – we got it all
- No day-to-day disruption while meeting project timelines
- High quality and speed in management and development
- Cut costs and time-to-market with us
- Time flexibility to achieve client’s goals;
- Brilliant resources to meet deadlines;
- Remote Experts on demand that are a part of a team;
- Experienced and certified remote analysts with additional specific skills that are not available in-house;
- Cost savings up to 60% in comparision to in-house and onboarding costs.
- Time Efficient process of identifying, selecting, and building Security Teams.
- No financial risks. Transparent and fixed monthly fee
- Highest level of IP rights protection and confidentiality
- Geographical proximity and cultural similarity
- Always available talent around the globe for all of our security needs.
- Quick launch of your remote Dedicated Team
- Full integration of our remote developers with your current teams
- Highest quality Security and IT professionals
- Project Management support and Agile consulting
Tool 3: ICT Assessments
1. IT Governance
IT Steering Committee Composition / Function
2. Infrastructure Security Controls Review
Review of security settings like password parameter settings, audit logs and other security configurations for;
- Operating Systems
- Your Network Security, monitoring and management
3. IT General Controls
- Change Management Process
- Access Management Process
- Data Backup and Recovery Management
4. IT BCP & DRP
5. Application Controls
With cyber attacks becoming the norm, it is more important than ever before to undertake regular vulnerability scans and penetration testing to identify vulnerabilities and ensure on a regular basis that the cyber controls are working.