#summitSECURITY TOOLKIT gives you 3600 security for peace of mind. Our summitRADAR security risk assessment will dig deep into your databases, networks and governance process to put you in charge of your network so that you have worry free life.
Let's Free Up Valuable Time for Your Business Success
Like many of our customers, information technology and security is probably not your core business. Trying to solve all of your IT challenges internally can become a major distraction. These challenges can be costly and other aspects of your business could suffer. Leveraging tested #summitSECURITY tools – helps your business remain secure and efficient without taking up valuable work time. As one of the top IT consulting firms, Summit Consulting Ltd empowers your business to start winning at IT.
External Pen Test Report, to be done and delivered even before we physically visit the company to get any information. All you do is to give us an official authorization letter to undertake an external pen test and a list of your public IPs or applications.
Phase 2: White Box Penetration Testing (Internal Pen Test)
Internal Pen Test Report, delivered after a thorough security assessment. In the report, you receive, we describe the server probed, the services running, the IP address, the Port number, the vulnerability found, evidence of exploit and practical recommended fix.
Phase 3: IT Governance review
IT Strategy, change management, ISO 270001/2 & COBIT assessment and DR and BCM plan review – we will conduct a 360 degrees IT review to assess gaps, if any and report accordingly; including meeting all requirements by the central banks on ICT assurance.
Our service offering is logically grouped to provide our clientele with the most effective outcomes when selecting one or more of our services.
- Risk assessments
- IT General Controls
- Application Controls
- ERP and core banking system reviews
- Due diligence
- Service Level Agreements, Management Level Agreements,
- Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity Plan, and Business Continuity Managmeent (BCM)
- Policy and Procedure evaluation
- Cybersecurity assessments and penetration testings
- Network vulnerability assessments and penetration testing
- Operating systems, databases and mobile security reviews
- Email security
- Mobile application security review
- Web-application security review
- CAATS – we help you save money on analytics. Many auditors work with us to help them analyse huge data sets
- IT and data forensic imaging
- Digital forensics investigations and legal support
- #beyondExcel Training and modelling
- Big data analytics and visualisations
- Business process re-engineering & modelling
- IT Governance, including post IT implementation review and security assessment
- Business intelligence and analytics
- IT Strategy and business architecture & aligning to corporate strategy so you save costs
- ICT Security awareness training
Phase 4: Data Analytics and Revenue
Assurance to help you uncover what is hidden in your data. You deserve to know what your data is saying before you listen to the opinions of your peers! Make decisions based on facts and not hearsay.
We have performed IT reviews at a number of our clients.
1. IT Governance
IT Steering Committee Composition / Function
2. Infrastructure Security Controls Review
Review of security settings like password parameter settings, audit logs and other security configurations for;
- Operating Systems
- Your Network Security, monitoring and management
3. IT General Controls
- Change Management Process
- Access Management Process
- Data Backup and Recovery Management
4. IT BCP & DRP
5. Application Controls
With cyber attacks becoming the norm, it is more important than ever before to undertake regular vulnerability scans and penetration testing to identify vulnerabilities and ensure on a regular basis that the cyber controls are working.